Welcome to our chat room at American Bingo!
We require ALL of our roomies
to respect the following chat room conditions. By doing so we guarantee
the best entertainment within our chat room community.
1. Under NO circumstances should roomies
be offensive to any Chat Manager or any other chat members.
2. NO arguing or bickering at anytime.
Complaints are best handled in the form of a troubled ticket or
a direct e-mail to email@example.com
3. NO Soliciting funds from any of the
4. Please, ONLY allow for CM's &
VB's to use CAPITAL LETTERS. This will take away from any possible
confusion and make chat assistance & games more pleasurable.
An exception will be made should there be no CM or VB present...go
5. Roomies must be courteous to others
there NOT mention other bingo sites in the chat room. Members are
here to play American Bingo.
6. Roomies MUST have respect for CM's,
VB's and HM's authority.
7. Do NOT lament any winner during a
winning streak; this will just instigate other players to feel that
the winner is depriving everyone to win.
8. Roomies are NOT permitted to use foul
language, racial, or ethnic slurs.
9. DO welcome new chat members as they
log in to chat.
10. Any alias should be registered in
good taste. (Offensive aliases will NOT be accepted)
11. Do make suggestions that will further
enhance the fun chat atmosphere.
12. Feel free to bring up any interesting
topics for discussion. Your life is our life :)
13. In the absence of a CM or CB one
may copy/paste any offensive violations in the form of an e-mail
and forward it to our firstname.lastname@example.org
(all such cases will be kept anonymous, the sender of the e-mail
will never be mentioned)
14. Do help 'newbies' in the chat room.
It's an extension of good chat conduct.
15. NO impersonating another person in
16. NO exchanging accounts information.
17. Roomies must refrain from gossiping
about other players. This is seen as rude and can be taken offensively
18. Macros/chat blasts are welcomed but
should be used sparingly.
19. All Chat room members must be 18
years of age or older to participate in the chat room activities.
The following action will
take place should there be a violation made to the chat regulations...
- One will be warned in public chat
and reminded which rule has been broken. They will then be referred
to this page and be advised to stop their actions.
- Should the actions continue a CM,
VB or HM may/will revoke that user of their chat privileges and
possibly disable their player's account altogether.
- Any disabled player may earn their
chat privileges ONLY by e-mailing our email@example.com
explaining their situation or any possible misunderstanding. Our
Hall Manager will reply to any such case with a fare decision.
Our chat moderators are here for game development,
answer questions and to help players. If a chat moderator is not
available, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org